In a day when obesity is rising at an exponential rate, when heart disease is the number one killer among women...

The time has come ladies, to stop the madness and take matters in to our own hands. The time has come for eating right!
We hereby proclaim to stop filling our bodies with artificial toxins and take a stand against the attack on our health!

Join us in our quest, and if you fail, well, one dove chocolate never killed anyone.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

We're back!

Sorry for the unusually long absence! Well, the month is over. Here is what I have to say, I am in love with you chocolate!! Ok, seriously, I did learn a few good things in March.
1. there is sugar in many more foods than I realize and I need to be aware of that.
2. Many of my "healthy snacks" really aren't so healthy, or else I would have been able to eat them last month! Therefore, I will continue to only eat raw, natural things for snacks. Worked for a month!
3. Agave is not perfect either. The answer is to avoid too much of any sweetener, but at least try to make it as natural as possible.
4. Complete sugara deprivation is an immune system stressor, and is also impossible in this society.
5. Moderation in all things! We already knew that, but I think we could have been a little more moderate with sugar before. I need my Dove to keep me happy, but I need my healthy food to keep me thin. A healthy balance is the solution!

Thanks for your support, all you millions of fans!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I didn't make it a month but I did learn a lot. I really enjoyed following your journey! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete