In a day when obesity is rising at an exponential rate, when heart disease is the number one killer among women...

The time has come ladies, to stop the madness and take matters in to our own hands. The time has come for eating right!
We hereby proclaim to stop filling our bodies with artificial toxins and take a stand against the attack on our health!

Join us in our quest, and if you fail, well, one dove chocolate never killed anyone.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

11days left!

We're on the tail end! While I am grateful for this experience, and hoping to have maybe lost a pound or 2 in the end, I have really been getting excited about being done! I went shopping yesterday and everywhere I went was a Godiva chocolate tower and a Mrs fields cookies. Killer! I have been learning a lot (like agave really is bad for you too! what the heck!) and I have found that I can survive just fine without nightly desserts. I'm getting ready to eat it sparingly though. I do have something to tell you, and I hope you will not loose respect for me, but the decision is final and there is no changing my mind. This weekend Paul and I are staying at a bed and breakfast in Denver for our anniversary. This B&B offers free hot chocolate after skiing the slopes and free nightly desserts. I am here to tell you, I am not passing this up. I have always had a fantasy of sitting in front of the fire at a cabin sipping cocoa after a long day of skiing. I have to embrace this, it's my first ski trip hello! It's not complete without the hot chocolate. Plus, the "free dessert" was probably included in my room fee, so I need to utilize that. However, I swear not to have sugar at any of the restaurants I go to, and I won't buy dessert at the dinner theater, k! Any objections to my plan? I won't change my mind, but I'll hear you out.

1 comment:

  1. Jaaaneette...I object.

    hehe sip away you nerd. We aren't extreme, just healthy.

    ReplyDelete